Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

More birds

Blue Grosbeak
Today I got home from work about 5 pm and before I settled down to rest, I let the dogs outside to relieve themselves, filled the bird water bowl, filled the bird feeder, fed the dogs, and then sat down in my La-Z-Boy recliner, and within 30 seconds this blue grosbeak landed on my feeder, then jumped down to the water bowl.  I did not have my camera very handy, and used my cell phone camera.  I was very excited to see this gorgeous bird!


I was trying very hard to not drop my phone, not scare the bird away, etc, when I suddenly realized that something was resting on my knee.  I looked over, and guess who was trying to figure out what I was doing!


Power
I think he was saying "What am I, chopped liver?"


4 comments:

  1. Well, okay, we admit it, we're a lot more excited about the picture of Power, but the bird is cute!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bird pictures, but I'm glad Power insisted you take one of his sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Power was put out you didn't take his photo first:) He is a handsome lad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are only chopped liver when we're trying to get a good bird photo! But I agree, I love the photos of the dogs EVEN more than the birds. Power is such a cutie! That look reminds me of the way Katie looks at me when she's feeling ignored, like the one-eyed curtain shot I posted today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.