Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blogging business

I have to Confess:  There's a lot I don't know about blogging.  I learned some of what I know from" Me and My Dog...and my RV" author Barbara.  One thing I neglected to ask about was the subject of followers.  I would notice that she would give a welcoming comment to new followers, and I would think that that was a friendly thing to do, but how does one know when a new follower has joined the blog?

Last week or so I just happened to notice that I had a new follower, "The good luck duck".  I realized that the new follower was placed at the top left of the followers listings.  So I thought I would check into that and then today I saw another new follower,"stveplyr".  So I am thinking that the newest followers are routinely placed in the top left of the followers listings.

So, I want to welcome The Good Luck Duck and Stveplyr to  my followers list.
All of the previously following folks are so wonderful, and I thank them as well for being a part of this experience.

I'm a slow learner, but still a learner, just the same.

Another thing I really like about blogging, is reading others' experiences.  Others' lives are fascinating, and their photos are so good at showing their life through them.

So, when you tell about pets, RV's, travel, or other experiences, I am happily living it through you.  Please don't stop!

Fleur eating meaty bones

Power eating meaty bones

These pictures were happily the result of the information I learned from fellow pet guardians.  I think the pictures speak for themselves.  





5 comments:

  1. They do indeed! I would say those are two happy pups. I always think that blogging keeps my mind healthy because I have to learn new things, and I'm always thinking of new things to post about. The new friendships are my favorite thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is an ongoing learning experience, just like RVing. Then after a while, you HAVE it. Until Blogger changes something. :)

    I love the butt-in-the-air photo of Power. Katie does the same thing. Like they just can't wait to lie down to chew the bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been caught out a few times, as on my blog the new Follower doesn't necessarily appear as the first one, but I know I've got a new Follower by the number going up.

    Had to smile at the 'bottom up' way Power was eating his treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, thanks for telling me that the new follower is not always on the top left corner of the followers area. I also had not thought the I should remember the total number.
      I appreciate the help.

      Delete
  4. I am amazed at how many friends I have made through blogging. Love the bottom in the air..that's hard core eating.

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.