Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tiger collar, part 2


Welcome to the new followers!  I noticed that the number listed by the followers was 29, and I think it changed in the last few days.  I noted that the Names were there, but no photos, so I just say welcome to 
JO, Mack and Maisie, and all the others who have been with us for a while.

Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I posted a photo of the roll of ribbon with beading, saying that I was going to make a collar for IDEE?


Roll of ribbon with my beading shown



The following photo is IDEE wearing her tiger striped collar and leash.
IDEE wearing the collar, leash and bandana
The bandana is embellished with orange beading!

IDEE wearing the collar, leash, and bandana

The fur pattern and color on IDEE is very striped, like a tiger.  Many folks have told her Mom that she looks like a tiger.  I had the idea of making the collar and leash to go with the "tiger" theme.

10 comments:

  1. Idee looks beautiful in her new tiger striped collar! Her coloring is so pretty, and the new ribbon is perfect for her. You didn't sew the ribbon on her leash, too, did you? It looks the same as the collar. And the bandana, too - she must be feeling very fashionable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did sew the ribbon on her leash. Thank you for the compliments!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that looks very fancy! My mum tried to buy me a fancy collar but all the other dogs (and humans) were jealous and said mean things about it so it's back in the cupboard for now. I need to wear it more often though, every dog should look that good when walking down the street!

    Mac x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac, you are a dear for sending such nice compliments. When dogs and humans say nasty things, just pretend that your halo keeps you from hearing such things!

      Delete
  3. You've done a great job there. The collar and lead look fabulous, perfect for IDEE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am surprised that I was able to find ribbon like that!

      Delete
  4. That collar turned out fantastically! Very nice choice, I must say!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bunny, thanks for the praise! I had fun doing it!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Sue, would Polly and Albe like to have a beaded bandana?

      Delete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.