Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Quilting fabric, part 2

If you recall, I showed this piece of deteriorated fabric a few days go, and showed the two fabrics that I was considering appliquéing over the old piece.



This fabric was one choice.


This fabric is the second choice.

After I got encouragements from several readers about this project, I decided which fabric  to use and did replace the original with the new fabric.  

I promised to let you see what it looked like so here it is!


Thanks everyone for encouraging me to risk this quilt fabric!

4 comments:

  1. That's fab. I think either fabric would have done the job.

    Hope you are doing ok. Sending extra hugs (((Hazel))).

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.