Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I had to make a list!

Today I found another new follower!  My goodness...two in  a week!  This has never happened before!
Did the moon forget to shine, or the sun rise in the north?!  Wow!
After making my list, I decided to name Chris Amon as my newest follower, since this name seems like I've never seen it before.  I could be mistaken, so please let me know if I'm wrong, and after this the list will keep me straight! There was no blog listed in Chris's profile, so I can't tell anyone about it...but I can still welcome you , Chris!

Yesterday, a nice lady knocked on my door wanting instructions on how to find the watering station for the park, and when I stepped out of the motorhome, she said..."I know those greyhounds!"  As she continued to talk, she decided that she had read my blog, and that that was how she knew the greyhounds!  She had three lovely chihuahuas in her vehicle, and she was towing a casita travel trailer.  I was very surprised that she recognized my dogs!  She doesn't blog herself, but likes to read them!



These little trailers can be towed with any car!  They have all amenities needed and are very easy to live in!



!
















I don't think my two big dogs would fit in it as well as they do in my motorhome!  I see quite a few of these in my ramblings, and sometimes it is a single/solo RVer, sometimes it is a couple.


12 comments:

  1. that is so neat that she recognized your dogs from reading your blog. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she recognized Fleur and Power! Ya got the biggest dogs ever! LOL! Still laugh when I see them lolling on the couch!. I don't give my husband that much room!

    Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maura, I agree with you that they are very large, but since I am so used to them I forget that!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'll tell Fleur and Power that they are famous!

      Delete
  4. Awesome; small but cute. We are in the beginning stages of looking for our first RV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you will keep me informed as to the results of your RV search!

      Delete
  5. How lovely for you to meet a fan of your blog.

    I love the little trailer.

    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, do you meet up with blog people in England?

      Delete
  6. That little trailer looks like very close quarters! I've been surprised to have people recognize our dogs before from the blog. It's an odd feeling. At the reunion, the girls were convinced that they are famous celebrities! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That little trailer is very small, but maybe it suits her!
      By the way, Fleur and Power want me to tell Bunny and Flattery that they ARE famous!

      Delete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.