Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Puppies

These beautiful pups were found near the state park entrance.  A kind soul saw them, and picked them up, brought them to the entrance gate, and Cathy
( one of our volunteers) fell instantly in love.

I happened along and she handed me the box with pups inside and asked me to take them to her RV.

The next day she found homes for them among the staff at the park, but before she sent them to their new homes, she gave them a bath!  What a lady!
Cathy, holding the black puppy!

5 comments:

  1. Well done, Cathy. So glad they found homes so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....cute! I have heard of people dumping dogs at campgrounds. It's sad, but these pups lucked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photo of the little pups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness they were noticed. How could anyone be so cruel to just dump them. Glad they now have their forever homes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! My sister has been doing the same thing with a litter of kittens that were left under my dad's old farmhouse. I am totally smitten with one of them, but I can't convince hubby to let me bring it here. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.