Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Surprise!

While driving across southern Arizona this week, I noticed something red!  I was seeing it through the milky plastic of the box containing cacti plants.  I waited till I stopped driving and looked inside the box.  These lovely blooms were such a wonderful surprise for me to see!



These two beautiful blooms are growing on one of my miniature cacti which ride on my dash!  There are more buds working to bloom as well!

After arriving in Southern New Mexico, i was happy to locate the people that I knew who were also camping in the park:  Patti and her three dogs(Sammy, Bootie, and Tootie), Dawn and her husband and their dog( Ari), Karen and Steve along with their two Shelties (Finney and Binney), Margo and Tom, and their two cats!  
I located a site between Karen and Dawn, so I enjoyed getting to know them better!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers.

    Glad you found friends to park in between.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue, Polly & Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad to finally meet you in person! I was hoping nobody would take the spot between us and Dawn. I even held my breath when some guy drove through it, but he moved on to another spot. Wheeee

    Happy to meet your sweet gentle pups too!
    KarenInTheWoods and Steveio
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see cacti flower.
    Wow, all those animals :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Sue, Judith, Karen and Lynne, thanks for liking my cactus blooms and for joining me in the joy of meeting the friends!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.