Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Weather changes everything

You might remember a few days ago when I posted about having fabric strips on the dog fence and the sewing machine in my yard.


Two days later, the wind came up and the fabric hanging on the fence caused the fence to blow over!
  
I had to pick up the fabric, stand up the fence, and THEN let the dogs outside!  I decided to reinforce the fencing with rebar driven into the ground, so I had this accomplished and thought I was fine.

But the wind got busy and blew everything down again!

So, I had to pick up all the fabric agin and I laid it over the arm of my yard chair, thinking I would be fine.

However, this morning I heard rain on my roof and realized that I had to get the sewing machine and fabric inside, so I rushed out into my yard in my pj's and picked up everything.  The fabric was damp and the sewing machine was wet.


In the above photo, you can see that I have a pile of fabric strips laid over the motorhome engine cover, and length of red fabric spread out to dry, and the sewing machine standing in it's case, but the lid left open for air drying.

So, as the title says, weather changes everything!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope nothing was damaged. Something always ruins a perfect plan.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the fabric and sewing machine in before everything got too wet.

    Hope you are doing ok. Sue, Polly & Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Merle ...... Stinkin' weather!! It sure can change everything, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Hopefully nothing got TOO wet! At least you heard it and were able to get it all inside. Maybe the wind was giving you a hint all along!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.