Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pageviews exceed the 19000 mark!

I was very surprised to find the pageviews numbering over 19000 today!  I thank each of you for sharing your time to check the blog.



I also found out today that KF-in-Georgia(one follower) has a web site and blog, and I had not realized that before.  I am now imagining that many more of the followers have sites, and I have been too inexperienced to realize it!

I wish each of you would share your blog address with me so I don't stay so ignorant! I feel that I learn a lot from others.  I appreciate the sharing that you each do.  I think I've learned more about greyhounds since blogging than I have in the many years of having greyhounds but not being in contact with other owners. My greys thank you for "smarting" up their mom!


10 comments:

  1. When someone replies to one of your posts, you may see their username formatted as a URL. Click the URL. That often takes you back to the person's blog--or at least to their profile, which will have links to their blogs. I'm currently maintaining three blogs: one for my dogs/knitting/crocheting, one for cooking (I'm awful at it!), and one for my current foster dog. Our greyhound group likes to maintain blogs about our adoptables.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. KF thanks so much for your helpful comment. I learned a lot from it. I had seen your knitting-crocheting blog a few days ago when you wrote about my life size crocheted greyhound. I hadn't found the cooking one though.
      I will check them out soon.

      Delete
  2. It's a pleasure to read about your adventures! Congratulations on all those page views. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What remains now, I am a bit fascinated with your blog name, and also the name of Houndstooth. I think it would be fun to find a cute name like that! Any suggestions?

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your page views! :)

    I sent Debbie an e-mail and will try to visit her tomorrow when I drive into town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you're going to see her. Have a good visit!

      Delete
  4. Hi, My blog is http://gracefulgreyhounds/blogspot.com

    You can save your blogs on you page. Have a look at mine and you'll get the idea.

    Have a fab day.

    Sue & Polly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the page views. I amazed at how big the greyhound blogosphere is. When every one I follow updates on the same day, it takes me quite a while to read and comment. I just love seeing pics of others pups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gyeong, I've been wondering how you pronounce your name "gyeong".

      Delete
  6. Hazel, congratulations on hitting 19,000! That's quite an accomplishment! Since I've just started my blog, that feels like a million miles away to me! There are actually two blogs on my site. When my dog Picasso heard about my blogging, he insisted on writing a blog himself! So, the two blogs: http://clickwoofzoom.com and http://clickwoofzoom.com/picasso. Our plan is to full-time RV so our blogs reflect the process of getting there right now. Well, mine does! Picasso's reflects whatever is going on in that doggie mind of his in the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.