Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Friday, August 9, 2013

Beads and needles, part 2




A few days ago, I posted about beading a collar for Fleur.  I have now reached the end of the beading on the loom, and needed to sew or glue the beads onto a backing.  Someone suggested that ribbon might work well.  I had not thought of ribbon, so on my next trip to Walmart, I looked for ribbon.  They had a small selection, and I chose this pink polka dotted grosgrain ribbon.


Beaded collar still on loom


6 comments:

  1. That is going to be so pretty. Can't wait to see it on Fleur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, it looks better in real life, but it shows somewhat nicely in the photo.

      Delete
  2. Fleur is going to be one lucky and stylish dog! I'm a little jealous!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Bunny, you are already the fanciest and most stylish greyhound I know!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished product. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.