Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Friday, August 23, 2013

April Showers bring May flowers

Paintbrush

Since the summer rains began about a month ago, the ground is covered with flowers.  I decided to share them with you.
Morning Glory
This morning glory grows profusely under trees, and along boulders.
Paintbrush again

This Paintbrush is a bit different from the plant I knew as Indian Paintbrush, same color, different structure.
Name unknown
I wish someone would know what this plant is.  I've researched till I'm blue in the face and cannot find it!

4 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful! You certainly live in a gorgeous spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have difficulty trying to identify some of them. But I sure do enjoy them.

      Delete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.