Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Friday, June 7, 2013

Visitors from Texas

Last week I enjoyed visitors from Texas.  Becky and Gene had been my neighbors for over 30 years.  They were travelling to Washington State to see their grandson graduate from high school.

One day we went to Gila Cliff Dwellings.  It was a hot day and I felt that I could not hike that trail in the heat. So I waited in the shade at the entrance and watched birds.  I enjoyed the songs they sung and got a few photos.
Nuthatch



The Gila River flows through the canyon where the Gila Cliff Dwellings are, and this moist habitat provides beauty  in plant life and animal life.
Scrub Jay









2 comments:

  1. We hat Nuthatches here, but our Jays aren't that lovely blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, i think you have interesting birds there, that I've never seen!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.