This little wooden shelf is in my motorhome. The wood edge is disconnected from the shelf itself at the right end(shown).
I tried glue, it didn't hold. So I tried a small screw, and the wood split! Then I remembered that my electric staple gun also used brads, so I decided to use that. I found the package of brads, and worked on inserting them into the base of the staple gun, but there were no directions in the staple gun kit. The bottom of the staple gun had the word "brad" along with an arrow, but I didn't know what that meant. So I tried about four different ways to put the brads into the gun, and finally got one way to look usable, so I used the gun and it worked. I put 3 brads into the wood. The brads went into the wood only about 3/4 of the way, so I got out my hammer and eased them all the way in. So now I have this errand done! Yippee!