Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Friday, January 9, 2015

Puzzling happenings







I recently told you about the car battery, so now I will tell you that I have had a couple of other curious happenings!  First the battery charger was not working!  I didn't know that could be!  In the past I had a battery charger for 40 years and it was still working when I replaced it!

Then the hot heater would not work on propane!  I thought I would turn on the generator and put the hot water heater on electric, but the electric blew the circuit breaker on the generator.  So no hot water.  That day was a very warm day, so I showered in cool water.  Not too bad!

This is the hot water heater with the for removed!


I called a repairman, but he was not accepting messages (mail box full), so now I am looking for another repairman!

Today I drove to an RV park that had a repairman working there.  It was deserted!

After that, I drove to a stationary repair shop and talked to the owner of the shop.  He agreed that he fixes hot water heaters and we made an appointment for Tomorrow at 10 am.  So tomorrow, I hope to have that problem solved!



7 comments:

  1. I hope you get your water sorted. They say things in threes, so that should be it for you now.

    I've sent you an email about the Greyhound rubber Stamps.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sue, Polly & Honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I am getting things sorted gradually one at a time. Thanks for your encouragement

      Delete
  2. You are not having much luck with your RV just lately. Hope when this fix is done you will be okay for the future.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne, My RV is old and is just having a few "middle age health issues". We are getting things worked out and I am learning a lot!

      Delete
  3. I hope it's an easy fix for you. I guess if you needed hot water in the meantime, you could microwave it or boil on the stove top. That would work when washing greasy pots/pans, but wouldn't help with showers. :( Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! Goodness! I hope fair repairs and trouble-free days are headed your way. I can TRULY empathize!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.