Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Friday, May 30, 2014

Winehounds

A while ago, a group of friends were camping in the low mountains of Arizona!  It was cold in the evenings, so we had a campfire each evening,  One of our crowd was an alcoholic so he had a glass of wine with him .  I happened to be sitting next to Bill, and as usual, I had both hounds with me at the fire.
Valentine and Fleur, and Phoenix


Suddenly, Bill says to Val "Hey there what are you doing?" Val looked up innocently, and tried his best to really look innocent, but it was impossible, because he had wine on his face.  He had helped himself to Bill's wine!

7 comments:

  1. Hope Val didn't have a hangover the next morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you will have to watch him, it will be cigars next!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee-hee! I bet he slept a little warmer and better that night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if he likes beer too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen several hounds through the years who were quite the wine lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He really fits the meaning of the word "Grapehound", lol!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.