Kerchiefs for the dogs have been on my mind this last week. I had about 6 bandannas, so started beading them so that they would be more striking!
Since I am new to beading, I found that many of my beads ended up sideways! I guess I'll learn!
I tried to pick bead colors that would stand out on the kerchief and also look good on the dog!
This one is my least favorite, with the camouflage coloring and the pixels design, but maybe I can find a dog who will set it off!
Power is wearing this one today!
Fleur is wearing this one,( it is hot fix rhinestones, not beads) and I'm a bit surprised that it looks so good because of her spotty coloring.
I am finding that I like best the small projects that I can finish and use quickly.