Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Beading again



Several weeks ago I talked about Anita, the beader who is my neighbor.
Anita, my beading guru!


I had several requests from readers about seeing more of Anita's beading.  I agree with you that her work is lovely.  She has the patience of a saint!

I am including her website so you can see more examples!

https://sparemomentstitching.wordpress.com/



Anita gave me this pair of earrings!


Earrings
Fabulous bracelet


For all of you seeing this I want to warn you that beading is a very contemplative hobby, and the satisfaction is great.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! She has a true gift and talent. Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you knit or crochet, you can add beads to your projects as you stitch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words, Hazel (and friends). I've enjoyed sharing the summer with you, Fleur and Power, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words, Hazel (and friends). I've enjoyed sharing the summer with you, Fleur and Power, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.