Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Friday, October 3, 2014

Hera is very hera

My beautiful Hera is very challenged by steps, both going up and going down!  I had to lift her to get her going many times!


Thank God she is food motivated

I had to be very careful to keep Power from getting into the food left to motivate Hera!



I had to tie my door open, so it would not swing shut on Hera, and also had to keep Power back, and keep myself back to not block the way in for Hera. 

It was tough balancing it all!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe if Power went in by her side or immediately ahead of her she'd follow ok.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I did let Power in just ahead of Hera, but still the hesitation is great!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure Hera will get the idea sooner rather than later ... she's a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I'm going to consider your comment very seriously and tell Hera that she'll get the idea very soon!

      Delete
  3. It takes them all some time. Dana still acts like she can't do stairs even after 9 years of doing them! I love the look Power is giving the treats..too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that Dana is still looking like she can't so steps! By the way, Power is always very very cute!

      Delete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.