Yesterday, I finally got it finished. I had not been using it on Fleur due to the weight (remember her neck had been injured) and the edge needed something.....but I was not sure what.
A few days ago, while enjoying time with other RVers, I asked the ladies for ideas on finishing the edge of the collar...we looked at round silver beads, round black beads, delica seed beads in different colors, and the after trying these ideas, Jan said that she had something that would work. She got out a packet of black metallic cylindrical shaped beads, and said "try these". The following pictures are showing the results.
|Black cylindrical beads sewed to the edge of pink beaded collar|
|Collar with ribbon connection for Martingale type collar|
|Picture showing Fleur's beauty alongside the beautiful collar!|
|Special leash I made to go with the collar|