Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pageviews are over 25000!

Thanks to you all who check in to read the posts.  The page views meter is not an important fact, but without it I would not know if people were looking in.  I especially enjoy the comments received, and those comments help me to know you as best as possible.  I love reading all your blogs as well, and getting to know your hounds and your lives.

Christmas is coming on the 25th, and we celebrate the Christ Child that day, and the 25th date has nothing to do with the 25000 pageviews, but the numbers are related so I decided to comment on the pageviews at this time.


Amaryillis, beautiful for Christmas!

Fleur and Power have been giving Chica the baleful staring eye, thinking that she's the one who told Santa to leave them (Fleur and Power) off the reindeer list of stops on christmas Eve.



Chica is hiding from the dogs!


Hairy, a campimg kitty who says, Let those greyhounds get near me and I'll teach them a lesson!



Is this old guy Santa?



Hazel and friends looking for the North Pole!




Is this the North Pole?



Are these the reindeer from Santa's sleigh?



Is this guy a reindeer, like Rudolph?



Were these guys headed to the Manger in Bethlehem?


Fleur says"  I'll take over Mom.  You're not doing good job!  I'll  find Santa using my superior nose"!




Power says that his nose is a better nose!




Is this pronghorn one of Santa's reindeer?  
Maybe we are getting closer to finding Santa, mom.I think we'll find him in time to make sure we are on his "nice" list, and not his "naughty" list!


Christmas Blessings to all!

8 comments:

  1. Cute story - I love all the photos, especially the one of you on the horse! I can just see you galloping along with the hounds running ahead. Tell Fleur, Power and Chica they are definitely on Santa's Nice list, and they are always on mine, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have a list for Santa that includes Fleur and Power, and Chica!

      Delete
  2. Don't worry Power and Fleur. I've had a word with you know who and you are definitely on the Nice List.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! May your 25th be very merry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, maybe Santa will bring you your greyhound for a stocking stuffer ( big-g-g-g stocking!)

      Delete
  4. I think you're too far south to find Santa yet. No snow, you see. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but maybe on Christmas Eve we can whisper in his ear!

      Delete
  5. Thanks Sue. Glad you're doing a good job using your influence! I'll put in good words for Polly and Albe along with you and your Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.